Spicy Chicken Dry Recipe
The Spicy Chicken dry recipe is one of the lesser known chicken recipes. I learnt this recipe long time ago on one of the regional cooking shows on TV in India.
Just like the Pepper chicken dry recipe, this recipe is very very delicious and the people who eat it will end up asking for more!
Ingredients for Chicken Dry Recipe:
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Chicken - 1/2 kg or 1.1 lb
- Soya Sauce - 1/2 tsp
- Tomato Ketchup - 1 tsp
- Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Tumeric Powder - 1/4 tsp
- Ginger Garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Cinnamon + Cloves (Lavang/Laung) Powder - 1/4 tsp
- Pepper Powder - 1/4 tsp
- Food color - 2 pinch
- Oil - 2 tsp
- Coriander or Cilantro Chopped - 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Serving: 3-4 people
Cooking Method for the Chicken Dry Recipe:
- Put a non-stick pan or khadhai on medium heat. Add chicken and stir for 2 minutes.
- Reduce the heat a little and add soya sauce, tomato sauce, chilli powder, turmeric, ginger garlic paste and mix well.
- After a couple of minutes add salt, cinnamon and cloves powder and food color. Mix well, close the lid and leave it to cook for 15 minutes on low heat.
- Add coriander leaves and oil. Mix well and wait for 2 minutes.
- At this stage there will be some liquid from the chicken in the pan. You need to now allow the chicken to cook in its own liquid until all the liquid evaporates.
- Add pepper powder, mix well. Wait for another minute and the dish is done.